Thursday 11 April 2019

Welcome!

Dear Parents!



A very warm welcome back to school! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and are ready for a busy and exciting term ahead.

My name is Trichelle Williams and I am from the beautiful island of Jamaica. In my spare time I enjoy exploring and taking photographs, watching Broadway shows, and traveling while filling out my scratch off map of the world. As a graduate of the University of West Indies, I received my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education and a Master of Science in Early Childhood Studies with a concentration in administration, management and leadership from Walden University, USA.  I have taught multiple age groups from birth through to high school. The skills and experiences I have acquired from working in various schools have been rewarding and fulfilling.  For the upcoming school year, I will be a Grade 1 teacher at Abroad International School. I am excited to begin this new journey with the Abroad family and I cannot wait to meet my students and their families. Let’s have a great and productive year!

See you soon,
Ms. Trichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who We Are 2023

  Dear Grade 1 Parents, This unit had such a great time. It took little to no time for them to understand that they are in Grade 1. We had ...